“RV Life Is Good” requires that each renter obtain rental insuranceon any RV or Motorhome.
You have two options in which you can secure rental insurance.
Hotel rooms are expensive, so renting one of our luxury, temporary housing RV’s, can be less costly and can be parked right in your driveway, on your construction site, at your lakefront or anywhere else you may need temporary RV rental housing. That would keep your family intact or assist where production trailers or mobile offices may be needed.
“RV Life is Good” will bring your temp RV housing wherever you need it. It can provide you with flat-screen TV’s to bunk beds or to any other convenience or security accommodations your family or business may need.
1st Option – Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company:
(State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc). If you choose to go this route, please call the rental office at 513-617-1074 so we can send you the required paperwork to pass on to your agent. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured.” Please note that your insurance must be full coverage to include comprehensive, collision, and liability. The limits of liability shall be at least the minimum limits required by any applicable compulsory or financial responsibility law. Any deductibles shall not exceed $500.
2nd Option – Purchase the insurance directly from our insurance provider:
You can purchase it from MBA Insurance. If you choose to go this route, please follow the step by step instructions below:
- Go to MBA Insurance
- Enter our policy number ?????? and verify us as your “dealer”
- Select the appropriate series that applies to the unit you are renting:
- Series 2 – All Class C and Class A Gas model RV’s
- Series 3 – All Diesel Pusher Motor Homes
- Enter all trip and personal info.
- Print and sign Certificate of Insurance. Send the signed copy to our office via email, fax, or mail.
- NOTE: The maximum that the insurance company (MBA Insurance) will pay as the result of a third party liability claim is:
- 15,000/for any one individual
- 30,000/for the total accident, regardless of the number of persons
- 5,000/for property damage
- Please be sure to read and understand the FAQ’s MBA Insurance .
- Insurance Deductibles (the following deductibles apply to each unit when purchased through MBA Insurance):
- $2,500.00 Deductible – Class C and Class A gas model RV’s
- $2,500.00 Deductible – All Diesel Pushers
Ready to get your travel on?
Choose the RV style and size that best suits your family from our fleet of recreational vehicles!
If you have questions feel free to call anytime at 513-617-1074
Dayton Recreational Vehicle Rental Agencies, RV rental prices Dayton, RV rentals Dayton Ohio, RV for rent Dayton Ohio, RV rental Dayton, Travel trailer rental Dayton Ohio, Ohio RV rentals, RV rental Dayton Ohio, RV rentals Ohio, RV rentals Dayton, Dayton rv rentals, RV rental Ohio, Dayton rv rental, Dayton best rv rentals, Dayton rv rental agency, Dayton rv rental company, Affordable rv rental Dayton Ohio, RV rental company Dayton Ohio, RV rental company Dayton, Travel trailers rental company Dayton, Best rv rental agency Dayton Ohio, RV rental agency Dayton Ohio, Dayton's best rv rental, Best rv rental Dayton Ohio